热搜: HAZOP QRA SIL
查看: 49|回复: 0

[观点笔记] 塞维索指令三(SEVESO DIRECTIVE III)相关附录

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-3-29 18:51:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Article 4
* C& ?2 ?; u" `第4条
( k# [! P+ S0 C% V$ M
3 k: _" P& W# {& T. A. @Assessment of major-accident hazards for a particular dangerous substance
% M) F! }- B6 \& T9 c8 b( f+ R# {对可能引起重大事故危害的危险物质进行评估
8 f, J' Z6 B+ g/ s9 C. I' d3 {* u& G
1.The Commission shall assess, where appropriate or in any event on the basis of a notification by a Member State in accordance with paragraph 2, whether it is impossible in practice for a particular dangerous substance covered by Part 1 or listed in Part 2 of Annex I, to cause a release of matter or energy that could create a major accident under both normal and abnormal conditions which can reasonably be foreseen. That assessment shall take into account the information referred to in paragraph 3, and shall be based on one or more of the following characteristics:
. Q# C' Y. e$ |) N( ]6 Z6 |, T( v  f( n; q: h
委员会应该根据本条第2点中成员国给出的备案/通知,审查适当情况下,涵盖于附录I第一部分或者第二部分的一种特定危险物质,在实际生产过程中的是否会导致物质或能量的释放,并由此在正常情况与非正常情况下导致重大事故发生。4 j! n  W* a4 B/ g" z3 g
这种评估应该考虑到本条第三点提到的资料,并以下列一个或者多个特征作为基础:" @- I- N! k$ K3 O  Z
2 y4 r% B* X/ y+ R, l  y
(a)the physical form of the dangerous substance under normal processing or handling conditions or in an unplanned loss of containment;
4 c% i6 i* b/ i" ^: W这个危险物质在通常的加工过程中、处理过程中或者在意外失控的情况下的物理形态% G; d" n' U. i" X9 \

. M# i- ~, Y8 Y  y  Y$ ?(b)the inherent properties of the dangerous substance, in particular those related to dispersive behaviour in a major-accident scenario, such as molecular mass and saturated vapour pressure;
% t1 a  c" P8 L危险物质的固有特性,特别是与重大事故情况密切相关的(物质)弥散性行为特性,例如分子质量和饱和蒸气压;5 [3 s1 A* F8 @) n5 a
- n. C! l, f( m" J4 N& a% D
(c)the maximum concentration of the substances in the case of mixtures.
( Z5 E6 Q( O/ M0 ~. V" z混合物中物质的最大浓度[ (例如,混合性爆炸气体的爆炸上限爆炸下限)! A$ w% J: N5 L9 X9 V
]
/ k5 t7 Y* D9 _5 T8 S
- x8 K* i# K6 G  _3 L8 pFor the purposes of the first subparagraph, the containment and generic packing of the dangerous substance should, where appropriate, also be taken into account, including in particular where covered under specific Union legislation.: |- r) Y$ t2 }# m
考虑到本条第1点提到的目的,对于危险物质的控制和通用包裹应该在适当情况下考虑,特别是在欧盟有特定立法的情况下。, w# ^: K: V( O1 j5 E
9 T* Q6 J# a! C$ q
2.Where a Member State considers that a dangerous substance does not present a major-accident hazard in accordance with paragraph 1, it shall notify the Commission together with supporting justification, including the information referred to in paragraph 3.
% s9 p1 b. ~5 ~当成员国认为某个危险物质不会与本条第1点的所述,导致重大事故危害时,必须要向委员会提交证明,包括第三点提到的信息,  f% L+ A) H* t: V8 R) V  Z9 b
/ S3 V+ y5 L# j7 k. M( v
3. For the purposes of paragraphs 1 and 2, information necessary for assessing the health, physical and environmental hazard properties of the dangerous substance concerned shall include:
! d' J/ D) g$ a1 L为了第1点和第2点的目的,为了评估危险化学品带来健康的、身体的和环境的危害,信息需要包括:
. Z( b# P$ R' e$ h
4 _+ q% }0 b1 v4 y$ P7 p+ }9 Y(a)a comprehensive list of properties necessary to assess the dangerous substance’s potential for causing physical, health or environmental harm;
$ t) g/ D  q# y一份评估危险物质可能导致身体、健康和环境伤害的必要性质的综合性清单
, ]6 A4 ]* [( Q, v# a3 u2 H5 R5 [6 y
(b)physical and chemical properties (for instance molecular mass, saturated vapour pressure, inherent toxicity, boiling point, reactivity, viscosity, solubility and other relevant properties);
% o) Y0 b* b7 M/ }物理和化学的性质(相对分子质量、饱和蒸气压、固有毒性、沸点、化学反应、粘度、蒸发性以及其他的相关行政)
' J1 E! N/ v. m( ^. G. R
9 U% v! C6 j6 R(d)health and physical hazard properties (for instance reactivity, flammability, toxicity together with additional factors such as mode of attack on the body, injury to fatality ratio, and long-term effects, and other properties as relevant);
. e7 ~3 W( c" g+ Q. k& S7 t健康和身体危害性质(例如化学反应性质、燃点、毒性以及附带的因素,如攻击身体的方式、对设备设施的危害、长期影响以及其他的相关性质)4 Q8 j& |" {5 L/ m( L8 n

; r! K3 ~& k7 h9 ^$ \7 h  _( t+ d(d)environmental hazard properties (for instance ecotoxicity, persistence, bio-accumulation, potential for long-range environmental transport, and other properties as relevant);
5 W: `3 V7 _4 d: a  B% C1 f环境危害性质(例如环境毒性、环境留存性、生物积累性、潜在的大范围环境传播性、以及其他相关性质)
6 U3 N) l- V  t) a
1 [; J' L5 Q! \" f1 i% i9 V; c(e)where available, the Union classification of the substance or mixture;
( i& Q& ?! q1 ^) D7 p( b物质或者混合物的欧盟分类
3 Z5 j, t0 A0 r4 _# k, k  v+ T* R: J. L, \6 q" p
(f)information about substance-specific operating conditions (for instance temperature, pressure and other conditions as relevant) under which the dangerous substance is stored, used and/or may be present in the event of foreseeable abnormal operations or an accident such as fire.7 a( \- K1 f8 ]. ], j3 g. o
当危险物质处于被存储、被使用、可预见的异常操作状态下可能存在的或者在火灾等事故条件下的有关物质特定操作状态(例如,温度、压力及其关联状态)的信息。- Y0 A$ x' L" o) W$ G8 t

8 U5 r8 e( V, C9 i4.   Following the assessment referred to in paragraph 1, the Commission shall, if appropriate, present a legislative proposal to the European Parliament and to the Council to exclude the dangerous substance concerned from the scope of this Directive." ]. n& P, |- i( R. G/ l) Q& U
关于第1点涉及的评估,如果合适的话,委员会会提交一份立法提案给欧洲议会和理事会,将本指令所属范围内的该危险物质排除出去。+ L8 Z) t% n2 i' ?4 y6 S6 x" n
5 [3 s3 T& ~# j( u8 U

* W! n8 u0 B" L5 b% Z+ [+ x/ I4 {9 R  O
% e  r" S. z: a; g+ D
: |% g7 a4 Y8 v5 _附录三:SevesoIII附录三
% M- A/ _! K3 ~7 L+ P$ a" j
' C( p8 X: u3 }- FANNEX III
- e; }0 E/ [7 s: T( P- r, e) s
; t* `1 N% P# D/ |  r2 e& N2 o  ^Information referred to in Article 8(5) and Article 10 on the safety management system and the organisation of the establishment with a view to the prevention of major accidents.
  A6 K: I5 c3 J, D7 W  _0 m4 x! z* U/ E
5 h1 _5 z5 E# z" y% f( _$ I9 k
For the purpose of implementing the operator’s safety management system, account shall be taken of the following elements:
( h7 B2 y# M3 L. w! b4 i. v8 X1 K7 b5 e. r; O
(a)
" s7 J& H3 W: ithe safety management system shall be proportionate to the hazards, industrial activities and complexity of the organisation in the establishment and be based on assessment of the risks; it should include the part of the general management system which includes the organisational structure, responsibilities, practices, procedures, processes and resources for determining and implementing the major-accident prevention policy (MAPP);) I8 ]% @5 n) I1 S

" R% o* I% D* \1 A0 q(b)
; Z, g. A7 S, a9 i( O
9 u2 D; Y; w5 F0 b9 W  h+ A1 ?the following issues shall be addressed by the safety management system:: D9 v) i" i7 r. P
2 f; p7 b. }) C  d8 U$ [1 _7 P
(i): O6 t- q0 {, [  B+ G
$ B6 B# [$ n& c0 n8 y
organisation and personnel — the roles and responsibilities of personnel involved in the management of major hazards at all levels in the organisation, together with the measures taken to raise awareness of the need for continuous improvement. The identification of training needs of such personnel and the provision of the training so identified. The involvement of employees and of subcontracted personnel working in the establishment which are important from the point of view of safety;
& h( l! ?$ A# ~" D" b4 P! U* w, a9 z. o4 z( x6 s9 |
(ii)
. F0 Y( ]+ {7 f+ k2 U
" R2 Z# u" c/ t/ ^4 A2 G: Tidentification and evaluation of major hazards — adoption and implementation of procedures for systematically identifying major hazards arising from normal and abnormal operation including subcontracted activities where applicable and the assessment of their likelihood and severity;
" {9 h& i" |4 t8 B- d1 T% l
! d4 O3 ]+ V4 z(iii)* W& F2 w$ p% w. c: N6 F
, |( h! w; n5 T% i; |# y8 o
operational control — adoption and implementation of procedures and instructions for safe operation, including maintenance, of plant, processes and equipment, and for alarm management and temporary stoppages; taking into account available information on best practices for monitoring and control, with a view to reducing the risk of system failure; management and control of the risks associated with ageing equipment installed in the establishment and corrosion; inventory of the establishment’s equipment, strategy and methodology for monitoring and control of the condition of the equipment; appropriate follow-up actions and any necessary countermeasures;9 S# t3 _; h4 l6 c. j9 t, j3 _
9 x0 U# H1 o# R. x, v. J$ F! J
(iv). k( C# w! {( ^  C' j9 p: h
1 O- x. {5 B; z9 L' \3 P
management of change — adoption and implementation of procedures for planning modifications to, or the design of new installations, processes or storage facilities;
1 R( X& Y! I( K# c
1 L8 |7 B) |; u; i0 j(v)
8 R. d( t+ s8 I( b$ V3 g2 y1 w
" I7 C+ U2 @' A. w$ [planning for emergencies — adoption and implementation of procedures to identify foreseeable emergencies by systematic analysis, to prepare, test and review emergency plans to respond to such emergencies and to provide specific training for the staff concerned. Such training shall be given to all personnel working in the establishment, including relevant subcontracted personnel;7 L. j3 ]0 v) D) F% O8 i, a

' B4 K1 l9 h, _- v7 m(vi)
$ \, h! W' {' E. \
4 x' d2 f1 r. d+ j; K4 Hmonitoring performance — adoption and implementation of procedures for the ongoing assessment of compliance with the objectives set by the operator’s MAPP and safety management system, and the mechanisms for investigation and taking corrective action in case of non-compliance. The procedures shall cover the operator’s system for reporting major accidents or ‘near misses’, particularly those involving failure of protective measures, and their investigation and follow-up on the basis of lessons learnt. The procedures could also include performance indicators such as safety performance indicators (SPIs) and/or other relevant indicators;
: u  ^, m2 X, h' G& E7 w4 |% r! F# K7 t! u
(vii)
  h5 Y$ P( x5 w$ _& f  {/ m2 X
7 P7 K7 m/ p/ Y- kaudit and review — adoption and implementation of procedures for periodic systematic assessment of the MAPP and the effectiveness and suitability of the safety management system; the documented review of performance of the policy and safety management system and its updating by senior management, including consideration and incorporation of necessary changes indicated by the audit and review.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信

微信公众号

联系电话:0512-81629902

顶部

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|3EHS安全山

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 22:14 , Processed in 0.067003 second(s), 26 queries .